Raving Rants on Sporadic Stuff



Disclaimer

The sole purpose of this online space is to serve as a platform for the expression of the author’s thoughts, feelings or opinions. The author, through the content of this site, does not intend to in any way, target, offend or defame a specific group or individual. The reader needs to understand the concept of freedom of speech, however limited it may be. All comments must be aired in a manner confined to the bounds of civility and the author reserves the right to block, edit or delete any comment that violates the aforementioned terms. The author is not, however, obliged to do so under any circumstance, except where mandated by law. Readers are reminded that any offensive remarks can, and will be used against them and that criticism (that is not constructive) which leans towards insults or are defamatory in nature will not be tolerated.

Identity

Name: Undisclosed
Location: Earth
Age: Immaterial

Chat

cbox recomended
CBOX

Tracks

imeem recomended
IMEEM

Wishes

Unfortunately, I'm realistic. >_<
[ ]World Peace
[ ]Altruism
[ ]The above to happen

Links

Facebook
Wikipedia


;Friday, April 2, 2010

Wordpress really pisses me off. The interface is not beginner-friendly and worse of all, you cannot even edit the HTML codes and choose your favourite skins unless you pay.

First post in this blog, as you can see. For those who fail to understand what the title means, this site is going to be filled with my personal rants on how life does not work out the way you want it to. I do not know whether I can maintain this page on, at the very least, a weekly basis. This is not a sophisticated or very intellectual blog that ponders on issues that concern a lot of people. This is just MY space for MY thoughts. That's right, it is the place where I will bitch about how life sucks and stuff like that. For those people who even bother to read this shit and at the same time dislike it, Alt+F4 is always an available option.

One thing I will establish is that the individuals, groups or institutions mentioned in this blog will be granted the privilege of anonymity, even if they are people who get on my nerves. I believe that is the basic respect one has to exercise on the Internet. Any resemblance to people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Oh and lastly, do remember to read the disclaimer. I wrote it. (;

Swirled Memories; @6:20 AM